Apple Stores and Apple.com will soon have a new Apple Watch buying experience for customers. The all-new Apple Watch Studio will allow customers to pair watch models and bands separately at purchase for the first time.
Apple says the new experience will allow customers to create nearly 1,000 watch and band combinations. This previously required buying the Apple Watch paired with select bands preconfigured in the box.
Apple started packaging the Apple Watch and paired strap separately in the same box starting with Apple Watch Series 4 last year. The new Apple Watch Studio experience appears to build on that.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Nokia’s first branded smart TV just made its debut
- Apple’s new thriller and action movie sale starts at $5, more from $1
- Chinese iPhone shipments up 6%, likely thanks to popularity of iPhone 11
- Using HomeKit Secure Video in iOS 13.2 with Logitech Circle 2 cameras
- Spotify will now make a road trip playlist for you