Apple is releasing iOS 13 and iPad OS 13 beta 8 to developers (possibly alongside new seeds of watchOS 6, tvOS 13, and macOS Catalina) today. The release comes just under one week since the last round of releases — save for macOS Catalina which was just updated this week.
Apple’s public beta builds should follow at a later date after the latest developer beta has been tested in the wild.
Apple’s new software version won’t be complete until around September, however, so testers should still expect performance and stability issues when running the iOS 13 beta on primary devices.
iOS 12 had 11 developer beta versions last year, so the eighth developer beta for iOS 13 means we’re over the halfway point in development. iOS 13 is currently available to test for free through Apple’s public beta program as well.
Update: iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and watchOS 6 beta 8 are now available. No updates to macOS Catalina beta 6 or tvOS 13 beta 7. iOS 13 public beta 7 also coming today.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Nokia’s first branded smart TV just made its debut
- Apple’s new thriller and action movie sale starts at $5, more from $1
- Chinese iPhone shipments up 6%, likely thanks to popularity of iPhone 11
- Using HomeKit Secure Video in iOS 13.2 with Logitech Circle 2 cameras
- Spotify will now make a road trip playlist for you