After being absent for the better part of six seasons, it appears thatFortnite’s Dusty Depot will return next season. The tease of the fan-favorite location was revealed during the Fortnite World Cup Solo Finals, where commentators CouRageJD, and Dr. Lupo got to show off an image from the new season.
The last time Dusty looked like that was the end of season 3, before the giant asteroid smashed into the map and turned Dusty Depot into Dusty Divot. If the Depot is rebuilt, it’s possible that it could mean the end of the Divot that currently occupies the center of the map. Perhaps it will go back to being flat ground, like it was in season 3 and before, or maybe Epic will put something new there instead.
According to Courage, Epic told the commentator to, “think back” as its only hint about what other changes could be in store for the next season.
Fortnite is currently in its ninth season, with season 10 set to begin on Aug. 1.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Nokia’s first branded smart TV just made its debut
- Apple’s new thriller and action movie sale starts at $5, more from $1
- Chinese iPhone shipments up 6%, likely thanks to popularity of iPhone 11
- Using HomeKit Secure Video in iOS 13.2 with Logitech Circle 2 cameras
- Spotify will now make a road trip playlist for you